- Don't do today what you can put of until tomorrow.
- Do it tomorrow, when you (possibly) have more time.
- Do it tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes! (That way you don't have to do it at all).
- If you do it now, you'll spend more needless time on it and have less time for fun than if you scrunch it all into the last minute.
- It's not due tomorrow. You still have time.
- If you are #1 at procrastinating, you may get a medal!
- Doing work promptly and on time is so old-school.
- You'll never have to keep working at a hard job.
- They wouldn't call it Procrastinate if it wasn't good, right.
- Give it another name. Call it waiting for a golden opportunity. It sound's much better.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Are you a procrastinator?
Don't worry. It's actually a good thing! Here's 10 phrases and reasons why: